Anna Dean Farm Photos
The O.C.Barber Mansion was constructed over a relatively short period of time. Construction began in 1909 and was completed in time for Mr. Barber to move into the Mansion on October 31st 1910. This is a view of the West side showing the servants wing on the North side.(left side of the photo) This is one of the few photos that shows the North end doors on the first floor that opened up into the Mansion kitchen's vestibule.